I’m currently putting together another group of dynamic women leaders for my next coaching group. I would love for you to be a part of it!
Some of my best leadership development has occurred in the context of a small group of peers who find themselves wrestling with the challenges of daily life as a high capacity leader. That’s why I believe in the power of coaching groups for intensive leadership development.
Here are the details of the next group that I’m gathering:
What: Coaching Group for Women in Ministry & Non-profit Leadership
When: October 2013-March 2014
Facilitated by: Jenni Catron
- Women who serve in a high level leadership role in a church or ministry-related non-profit organization
- Leaders who are in a season of challenging growth or transition that would benefit from the intensive discussion of a small, focused group
- Leaders who are committed to the hard work of personal development that will result in growth for yourself and those you lead
- Leaders who are willing to make the time and financial commitment
What you get:
- Four days of coaching sessions in Nashville, TN
- Special guests for relevant topics
- The opportunity for transparent and honest discussion with other women who think and lead like you
- Focused attention on your key issues or challenges and a committed group to share that growth journey with you
- Two one-on-one coaching calls with Jenni
- Supporting books and curriculum
What you invest:
- Commit to participate in 2 face-to-face coaching sessions in Nashville, TN
- $750 per person (includes all materials and books, lunch on training days, special guest costs and more) + travel expenses
- Time to prepare and participate fully
A few more details:
- You are responsible for your travel and lodging however we’ll get you info on hotel rates and help carpool as much as possible
- Dates of coaching sessions in Nashville: Oct 17-18, 2013 & March 6-7, 2014
- This will require some commitment so I want to challenge you to pray about it and apply as God leads you to
- You can download the application here.
The application deadline is this Thursday May 30, 2013. I hope you’ll consider being a part or recommend it to someone else!