This Sunday at Cross Point Nashville we launched the new series ‘Sync’.
The staff have been gearing up for several weeks on this one because we really believe this series has the potential to significantly impact people’s lives. The creative juices were also flowing resulting in a great set design, some fabulous music and this great intro video that Matt created.
Here are some highlights from the message:
- I’m addicted to “on” and I’m afraid of what I might discover about myself if I ever turn it off.
- Scriptures: John 15:5, Mark 1:14-15, Romans 12:2, Matthew 13:44-46, John 8:12, John 10:10
- If you find yourself saying “I need something deeper”, you’re probably looking in the wrong place. You don’t need me or the church – you need more of Jesus Christ.
- You have to OWN your spiritual life.
- There is a gap between the life Jesus wants for me and where I am.
- Spiritual Transformation is not about external behavior, it’s about what’s on the inside.
And here’s the big question that he asked us:
Is the driving force of my life that I want Christ to be formed in me?
Have you decided that you want Christ more than anything else?
Well, that’ll give you something to chew on this week.
[We also gave out copies of the message on CD after the services for those that wanted to re-listen or give a copy to a friend to invite them to join us for the series. If you didn't get a CD and would like one, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll also be posting the message on-line and for downloads - I'll keep you posted on when it's available.]